adidas Wrestling Shoes
The adidas brand is a major player when it comes to wrestling shoes. Each year, adidas creates new ways to keep wrestlers comfortable and agile on the mat. Here is some information about the adidas shoes we carry at Wrestling Gear:
adidas Tech Fall
Tech Fall has the most advanced comfort adidas has ever made. From the advanced outsole to the single-layer mesh upper, the Tech Fall is designed to help you become the best wrestler you can be.
Features of the adidas Tech Fall:
- Breathable insert provides stability and protection for the ankle
- Full-length mesh tongue – additional support and meets high performance requirements
- Upper material is the perfect combination of breathability and support
- Abrasion resistant additional support and protection zone in the forefoot area
- More wearing comfort and perfect fit through the printed 3 stripes
- New triaxle structured outsole provides groundbreaking grip
- Medial and lateral drive zones provide consistent surface contact on the mat even in extreme foot angles
adidas Varner Adizero
The Jake Varner signature adizero shoes will give you a broken-in feel as soon as you slip them on. With the lightweight feel and adizero outsole, this shoe will help you perform like a pro, with excellent flexibility, grip, and speed.
Features of the adidas Varner Adizero:
- Overlay mix – one piece extremely breathable single layer engineered mesh body
- Leather outsole – split-suede outsole overlays allow for the right amount of grip
- EVA wedge – internal, die-cut EVA midsole assists perfect attack stance
adidas Pretereo III
The new adidas Pretereo III shoes are the perfect combination of durability, style, and innovation. These shoes are comfortable from the first moment you put them on, and are designed for optimal performance on the mat.
Features of the adidas Pretereo III:
- A sticky rubber outsole gives you universal grip in all directions
- Reinforced ankle zone + supportive heel structure
- Single-layer mesh upper for light weight and maximum breathability
- Lace-up construction
- Anti-slip lining and suede midsole edge for consistent contact
- 2 Drive zones
adidas Mat Wizard
The adidas Mat Wizard line is great for people looking for an elite-level shoe without an elite-level price tag. Designed with help from wrestling legend David Taylor, these shoes combine performance, comfort, and style. They have been used at top tournaments in high school and college, and have been on the feet of some of the country’s best wrestlers.
Features of the adidas Mat Wizard:
- Extremely breathable mesh body and strategically placed synthetic performance fabrics
- Flexible, support TPU stripes reinforces the ‘sock-like’ fit
- Superior rubber outsole overlays flow molded to the flexible fabric base layer create amazing grip and flexibility
- Internal, die-cut EVA midsole assists perfect ‘attack stance’
adidas Combat Speed 4
The adidas Combat Speed 4 was the shoe that set the standard for what wrestling shoes should be like. The shoe design has been around since the mid-90s, and remains a favorite among high school, college, and professional athletes alike. With a variety of colors to choose from, and a proven comfortable fit, these shoes are a great choice for any level of wrestler.
Features of the adidas Combat Speed:
- Extremely breathable single layer mesh body ‘fits like a sock’
- Flexible, supportive TPU 3-stripes teamed with integrated side panel ‘Integral Support Strap’ reinforces the ‘sock-like’ fit
- Split-suede leather outsole overlays allow for the right amount of grip
- Internal, die-cut EVA midsole
The adidas Impact shoe is designed for the fast-paced sport of wrestling. It is made with an advanced seamless upper, which allows breathability and nowhere for the opponent to grip. The heel is breathable mesh, and the entire shoe has a maximum-grip outsole. This elite shoe gives you the solid foundation you need on the mat.
Features of the adidas Impact:
- DriveZones and RadialCurve contour for consistent medial contact and grip
- Smooth synthetic engineered mesh upper with integrated woven support linings
- ‘V-shape’ foil – guarantees ultimate heel support + extra cushioning
- Synthetic leather forefoot combines comfort and breathability with every step
- Seamless upper and welded TPU overlay on forefoot
- Lace-up pocket
The adidas HVC shoes are made to be lightweight, durable, and inexpensive to suit all wrestling needs. Made with synthetic suede and leather, and with a full-length outsole, this shoe is versatile and will give you consistent grip on the mat.
Features of the adidas Impact:
- Synthetic suede and synthetic leather overlays for lightweight durability
- Single-layer mesh for durability and breathability
- Elasticized lace retention cover system
- Full-length outsole for consistent mat contact and superior grip