ASICS Wrestling Shoes
ASICS’ commitment to high quality has made them a strong brand in the wresting shoe market. Whether you’re an experiences wrestler who knows exactly what you need or a beginning wrestler looking for an all-around good shoe, ASICS has one for you. Browse through our collection!
ASICS Aggressor 2 & 3
The Aggressor 2 and 3 line from ASICS are one of the most popular lines of wrestling shoes from ASICS. They are consistently in high demand due to their durability and elite design. The Aggressor 3 is the 2016 edition, but there are still some Aggressor 2 designs out in the marketplace today, including a couple in our store. The shoes are designed for durability and comfort.
Features of the ASICS Aggressor:
- updated upper featuring a durable, comfortable all the while providing an excellent fit
- a lace garage, the updated tongue of the shoe is more breathable than previous versions.
ASICS Cael V5.0, V6.0, & V7.0
The CAEL line from ASICS is the signature show or Cael Sanderson, four-time NCAA champion and only wrestler in NCAA D1 to go undefeated in official matches. His outstanding talent and passion for wrestling have made him a great coach. These shoes are meant to help you in your champion journey!
The most recent version of the shoe is the 7th edition, which features a breathable single layer tongue with a less bulky version of our Integrated Lace Garage™ technology for ultimate comfort. They also feature a newly redesigned Split Sole outsole, which provides excellent wrestling-specific traction zones and flexibility.
Features of the ASICS Cael V7.0:
- Ecsaine & Open Mesh Upper
- Lace Garage Technology
- Split Sole Design
- An air mesh quarter panel that provides exceptional breathability
- Newly-designed outsole to provide enhanced traction on the mat
ASICS JB Elite
Based on the specifications of the 3-time World and Olympic Champion Jordan Burroughs, the JB Elite™ shoe line offers an improved rubber compound Split Sole design with rear and forefoot wrestling-specific traction pods for flexibility and traction. The upper construction features a breathable single layer mesh body for optimal comfort and fit. The tongue features a less bulky version of our integrated lace-garage which meets regulation for tournament competition. The line also includes the JB Elite youth wrestling shoes, for younger aspiring gold medalists.
Features of the ASICS JB Elite:
- Integrated Lace Garage — complies with lace regulations
- Open Mesh Upper — provides comfort and breathability
- Traction pods designed for any wrestling conditions
- Split Sole Design for flexibility
The ASICS Snapdown is a great mid-tier shoe. It features a low-profile, solid outsole design with rear and forefoot wrestling-specific “serradial” traction pods for flexibility and grip. The upper features a combination of breathable single-layer mesh and synthetic skin suede enhancing breathability and upper flexibility. This the perfect choice for athletes who want to a shoe that is both a great value and will help them be better on the mat.
Features of the ASICS Snapdown:
- Integrated Lace Garage
- Full Length Rubber Outsole
- Traction pods
- Comes in an EE width edition (black/silver only)
- Standard sizing comes in silver/black, orange/grey/black, navy/silver/red, and grey/blue/yellow
If you’re looking for an affordable shoe with great support, the Matflex is a great way to go. Featuring a full-length gum rubber outsole, this shoe provides traction on the mat, but doesn’t prevent breathability, so your feet will stay comfortable. The shoe also has a lace garage to keep your laces in place during the match,
Features of the ASICS Matflex:
- Lace Garage: A pocket enabling the laces to be tucked in and unexposed.
- Full Length Gum Rubber Outsole
ASICS Omniflex shoes come in two styles: Pursuit and Attack. Both editions are designed for the elite competitor, with a barefoot fit, support straps, and traction zones designed specifically for wrestling mats. The shoes also have good air circulation between the upper and rubber outsole, giving your feet a cool, dry environment the entire match.The Pursuit edition is designed especially for international competition, and is sure to adhere to any lace regulations, as well as perform highly on any surface.
Features of the ASICS Snapdown:
- PU upper with Flexion Fit to provide forefoot comfort
- Wrestling-specific traction zones for extra grip
- Lace garage: pocket enabling laces to be tucked in
- Compression-Fit Bootie System: outstanding fit without added weight