Nike Wrestling Shoes
Nike wrestling shoes are consistently among our top-selling models. College teams, elite wrestlers, and top high school wrestlers rely on Nike wrestling shoes’ high quality performance on the mat. The expertly crafted comfort and traction of the shoes will keep your feet ready for competition. Take a look at our selection down below!
When the Nike Freeks were first released in 2015, they sold out quickly due to their sought-after comfort and style. They have been worn all over in competitions in all athletic levels, and the 2016 edition is selling out just as quickly as the first year. With a one-of-a-kind articulated outsole and mesh ventilation, these shoes are the gold standard of high-performing Nike wrestling shoes. Get them while you can!
Features of the Nike Freek:
- Flexible grooves in the outsole
- Velcro lace management system to comply with high school and collegiate regulations
- Outsole ventilation to help manage temperature and aid in fast drying between workouts
- Mesh upper reinforced with leather and synthetics
Nike Inflict 3
The Nike Inflict 3 shoes expertly combine comfort and performance for the all-around great wrestler. The upper of this shoe is designed with lightweight, form-fitting mesh to allow breathability, while the outsole offers grip in all directions. Featuring a midsole designed to keep your foot close to the ground, this wrestling shoe delivers superior traction on the map. Plus, they’re now available in many color options due to their popularity! These are a great choice for the upcoming season.
Features of the Nike Inflict 3:
- Upper: Breathable mesh upper for freedom of movement
- Midsole: Full-length double lasted midsole for low to the ground control
- Outsole: Gum Rubber outsole with forefoot, wraps provide traction at any angle
- Integrated lace cover system
Nike Takedown 4
The Nike Takedown 4 shoe was designed for speed, power, and control. With simple and reliable design, this show is a great functional option. Leveraging the same splitsole as the Nike Inflict, Nike Takedown 4 delivers reliable traction, along with mobility and flexibility. The thick ankle strap keeps laces secure during entire matches, and complies with competitive regulations. This shoe is also one of the best for those with wider feet, because it features a spacious toe box, even without it being a designated “wide” shoe. This simple, classic shoe will be a great boost to your wrestling performance!
Features of the Nike Takedown 4:
- Upper: Breathable mesh with reinforced stitching through panels. Ankle strap keeps laces locked in.
- Midsole: Full length double lasted midsole for low to the ground control.
- Outsole: Rubber outsole with forefoot wraps provide traction at any angle.
- Lightweight, functional, and durable design
Nike Speedsweep VII
With every new version of the Speedsweep, Nike masters the design a little bit more. The Speedsweep VII is constructed of a lightweight and breathable mesh, along with flexible suede. It features an EVA sockliner to add to its comfort and durability during training. A full-length gum rubber outsole provides sticky traction and is molded to fit your foot perfectly in wrestling stances. The simple design does not forsake quality, and is a great-performing model.
Features of the Nike Speedsweep VII:
- Upper: Breathable mesh and split suede upper for freedom of movement and durability
- Midsole: Die-cut EVA sockliner for cushioning
- Outsole: Gum rubber outsole provides sticky traction